Thursday, January 28, 2010
Strengthen your immune system!
Reduce built up stress!
How? Find a friend and:
1) Lie face down or stand three to four feet from a wall and lean into it, your hands supporting you. This helps stabilize your body while a partner applies pressure to your back.
2) Have your partner deeply massage the notches between each vertebra, about an inch on either side of your spine, from the base of your neck to the bottom of the sacrum. (If you are too gentle or tentative, this procedure can be counter productive.) The thumbs or middle fingers should be used to apply deep pressure in a circular motion for at least three seconds on each point.
3) After reaching the sacrum, repeat the massage or complete it by "sweeping" the energies down their body. (With an open hand, sweep from shoulders to feet two or three times.)
This exercise is located on page 93 of Energy Medicine by Donna Eden and also in the Energy Medicine Kit Tracks 9,15 of the DVD.
For more information about Energy Medicine and what it can do for you go to http://LearnEnergyMedicine.com
Monday, January 11, 2010
The Neurovascular Hold
The Neurovascular Hold
When you are stressed or feeling blue, this technique releases tension from your body as well as from your mind. Your body still reacts to threat and stress as our ancestors' bodies did millions of years age. Running away or fighting required that the blood rush away from the brain and into the body to support quick action. You are designed to act in an emergency, not to think. The Neurovascular Hold interrupts the fight-or-flight response, bringing blood back to your forebrain so you can think more clearly.
1. Sitting or lying down, tune in to a stress you are feeling or focus on as stressful thought, memory, or situation.
2. Place your thumbs at your temples and the pads of your fingers on your forehead, on the bony area above your eyebrows.
3. Hold here softly for up to three minutes, breathing deeply, in through your nose and out through your mouth.
Alternative: Place the palm of one hand across your forehead and the palm of your other hand across the back of your head. Again, hold softly for up to three minutes, breathing deeply.
This exercise can be found on page 151-152 of Donna's Energy Medicine for Women book.
This exercise can be found on page 103 of Donna's Energy Medicine book.
For more information about Energy Medicine and it's benefits go to LearnEnergyMedicine.com
To order the Energy Medicine, Energy Medicine for Women or any other Energy Medicine products go to http://theinnersourcestore.com/