If you get on overload, sit down and do a crown pull & hold your neurovasculars. Hook up again."
|Psychotherapy Networker |
|The EEM Certification Program Halloween |
Party Winner "Scrambled Energies"
|Sparky having her meridians traced|
at the San Diego 5-Day.
On Following Instructions Precisely
On Following Instructions Precisely
By Donna Eden
By Donna Eden
When I cooked my very first meal for David's parents in 1977, his mother, Edith, wanted the recipe. This put me into a stressful dilemma. I have always been considered a very good cook, but I've never stayed with a recipe. I may on rare occasions consult a recipe, but I never follow one. Why would you follow a recipe when your instincts tell you what to do at each choice point for the substance and taste you want for these guests for this meal? Being asked to describe the exercises used in Eden Energy Medicine presented the same kind of dilemma as Edith's request for my "recipe."
I recognize that it is necessary to lay out the procedures. And it is necessary to have a way, such as energy testing, to know what effect they had. But I never do the same procedure in exactly the same way twice. I always follow the energies and let them and how they are responding dictate my work. The procedures are useful. Remembering what has worked in the past when coming up against something like a stubborn Triple Warmer response kept me from having to keep re-inventing the wheel. But I always let my body and the energies of my client's body speak to me and influence how I do the procedures.
In mastering a system, you do need to learn the established procedures before you can move beyond them. They are the "default," and you can always come back to them and wind up with generally good results. But even early on, trust your instincts more than what is written. If it says "Hold the Neurovascular points for two minutes” and you feel that is not enough, or if you feel what is needed has been accomplished after a minute, trust that and verify with an energy test. The energies are talking to you. Learn their language and learn how to listen to them. That language is more important for mastering Eden Energy Medicine than any words I have written.
When your energies are moving straight up and down each side of your body, like parallel lines, the pattern is referred to as homolateral. (Definition: pertaining to or situated on the same side.) If you are homolateral, you are operating at less than 50% efficiency. You cannot get well if your energies are homolateral. It is that simple.
Do this routine each day until the new pattern becomes established. (If you can, do it twice!)
The Brazilian Toe Technique uses acupressure points to promote deep relaxation and activates the release of toxins. This simple method can help reduce emotional stress and imbalances, and overall physical pain and achiness. This technique also reduces side effects of chemotherapy and radiation, including restless leg syndrome, insomnia, nausea, and edema.
NOTE: Unless you are a yoga master, you will need a partner for this technique!
Brazilian Toe Technique.
With the person you will be working on lying on their back, position yourself at their feet.
1) Place your thumbs beneath their middle toes and your middle fingers on top of the same toes, on the toenails. Hold lightly for two to three minutes. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth.
2) Slide your thumbs to the bottom of their fourth toes, then slide your fourth (or ring) fingers on top of the fourth toes. Hold lightly for two to three minutes. Continue the same breathing.
3) Slide your thumbs beneath the little toes, then slide your little fingers on top of the toenails. Hold lightly for two to three minutes.
4) Slide your thumbs beneath the second toes, then slide your index fingers on top of the toenails of their second toes. Hold lightly for two to three minutes.
5) Slide your thumbs beneath their big toes, then place your index fingers and your middle fingers so that one is on each side of the base of the toenails of the big toes. Hold lightly for two to three minutes.
For more information about Energy Medicine and what it can do for you. Go to LearnEnergyMedicine.Com
To Order the Brazilian Toe Technique laminate or any other Energy Medicine product. Go to TheInnersourceStore.com
You can also find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eden-Energy-Medicine-Programs/79000285101
The Neurovascular Hold
When you are stressed or feeling blue, this technique releases tension from your body as well as from your mind. Your body still reacts to threat and stress as our ancestors' bodies did millions of years age. Running away or fighting required that the blood rush away from the brain and into the body to support quick action. You are designed to act in an emergency, not to think. The Neurovascular Hold interrupts the fight-or-flight response, bringing blood back to your forebrain so you can think more clearly.
1. Sitting or lying down, tune in to a stress you are feeling or focus on as stressful thought, memory, or situation.
2. Place your thumbs at your temples and the pads of your fingers on your forehead, on the bony area above your eyebrows.
3. Hold here softly for up to three minutes, breathing deeply, in through your nose and out through your mouth.
Alternative: Place the palm of one hand across your forehead and the palm of your other hand across the back of your head. Again, hold softly for up to three minutes, breathing deeply.
This exercise can be found on page 151-152 of Donna's Energy Medicine for Women book.
This exercise can be found on page 103 of Donna's Energy Medicine book.
For more information about Energy Medicine and it's benefits go to LearnEnergyMedicine.com
To order the Energy Medicine, Energy Medicine for Women or any other Energy Medicine products go to http://theinnersourcestore.com/