How to Overcome Nervousness About an Upcoming Presentation, Job Interview or Confrontation!
The Three Thumps (page 74 of the Energy Medicine book) , The Wayne Cook Posture (page 84), and a vigorous Cross Crawl (page 80) are a potent one-two- three routine for unscrambling your energy field, crossing the energies in the right-and left- brain hemispheres, and moving stress hormones out of your system. Use it while preparing for the event, and just prior to it, zip yourself up with an affirmation (page 94).
The Three Thumps:
1. Use several fingers or knuckles to tap the spots shown in the pictures. Tap vigorously on each set of spots.
Focus on breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth during all the tapping.
2. To locate K-27 points place your fingers on your collarbone and move them inward towards the U-shaped notch at the top of your breastbone. Move your fingers to the bottom of the U and then move down and out about an inch to find the spots. Tap or massage for ten to fifteen seconds.
3. Place the fingers of either or both hands in the center of your sternum at the thymus gland. Tap there for fifteen to twenty seconds with your fingers or your knuckles.
4. Tap the Neurolymphatic Spleen points, beneath the breasts and down one rib, for fifteen seconds. Alternately, tap the spleen acupuncture points, located on the side of the body about four inches down from the arm pits, for fifteen seconds. If either set is more tender use these points in the future.
The Wayne Cook Posture:
1. Place your left foot over your right knee. Wrap you right hand around the front of your left ankle and your left hand over the ball of your left foot, with your fingers curled around the sides of the foot.
2. Breathe in slowly through your nose, letting the breath lift your body as you breathe in. At the same time, pull your leg toward you, creating a stretch. As you exhale, breathe out of your mouth slowly, letting your body relax. Repeat this slow breathing and stretching four or five times.
3. Switch to the other foot. Place your right foot over your left knee. Wrap your left hand around the front of your right ankle and your right hand over the ball of your right foot, with your fingers curled around the side of your foot. Use the same breathing.
4. Uncross your legs and “steeple” your fingertips together so they form a pyramid. Bring your thumbs to rest on your “third eye” just above the bridge of your nose. Breathe slowly and deeply, in through your nose and out through your mouth, about three or four full breaths.
5. On the last exhalation, curl your fingers into the middle of your forehead and separate them, firmly and pleasantly, pulling across your forehead to your temples.
6. Slowly bring your hands down in front of you. Surrender into your own breathing.
The Cross Crawl:
1. While standing, lift your right arm and left leg simultaneously.
2. As you let them down, raise your left arm and right leg. If you are unable to do this because of a physical disability, there is an alternative. While sitting, lift your right knee and touch it with your left hand. Then lower them, lift your left leg, and touch it with your right hand.
3. Repeat, this time exaggerating the lift of your leg and the swing of your arm across the midline to the opposite side of your body.
1. Place your hands at the bottom end of the central meridian, which is at your pubic bone
2. Inhale deeply as you simultaneously move your hands, slowly and with deliberation, straight up the center of your body, to your lower lip, where the meridian ends.
3. By continuing upward, however, bringing your hands past your lips and exuberantly raising them into the sky, you connect your central meridian with your aura and with forces that are beyond you.
4. Circle your arms back down to your pelvis
5. Repeat three times
For more amazing Energy exercises, visit www.learnenergymedicine.com
For more information and to order the book visit www.Innersource.net
Post a Comment